Ruby’s Studio: The Feeling Show
A fantastic children’s program is now available at your local Whole Foods. I’m very excited to check it out myself, it encompasses everything I value as a parent:
- Engages children to be aware of the four major feelings: mad, sad, happy and frustrated.
- Inspired by my own childhood inspirations Mister Rogers and Mary Poppins
- Uses art activity to lead children through a series of segments using 2D and stop-animation
- Mel Brooks narration (score!)
- Available at your local Whole Foods or affordably downloadable at www.RubysStudio.com
Make sure you watch the trailer here and see why Daily Candy is as excited about this program as we are!
Check out The Mother Company’s website to enter in a chance to win a $100 gift card from Whole Foods.
Trackback from your site.