Oh Plah! Teething Bracelet
We had the distinct pleasure of receiving the Oh Plah! Teething Bracelet today for review. I immediately threw on the green bracelet and have almost forgotten it is on! They are deceivingly light-weight and flexible!
I had a friend who used to let her child teeth on her car keys in the market to sooth him and keep him happy. She would throw her keys in the dishwasher every night to clean them. I wish she had this as an option!
What impresses me most are these key points:
- BPA, Phthalate, and PVC free
- Participates in Full Cycle program – bracelets never end up in landfill, they pay to have it shipped back to them when we are done so they can recycle them into new product.
- They donate a portion of sales to Healthy Child Healthy World.
- Winner of The National Parenting Council Seal of Approval (2009)
- Is it a bracelet? Is it a teether? Is it both? You decide.
Trackback from your site.